The building in the centre of Kutná Hora was built in 1938 as a bank building. It is a functionalist building with 4 floors (1 PP and 3 NP). The majority of rental space consists of offices, bank premises and a fitness centre on the 1st floor. A complete reconstruction of the building took place in 1993. In 2011, extensive building modifications were carried out on the 2nd floor and in 2012 the reconstruction of a gas boiler room with condensing boilers. The building is generally in excellent and regularly maintained condition.
Please register for more information.